Welcome to Tools for Life's website
Tools for Life offers help to children with difficulties.
Symptoms may include any or all of the following;
• Underachievement at school
• Difficulty with reading, writing and comprehension
• Speech problems
• Coordination difficulties, difficulty catching a ball, swimming, riding a bike or general clumsiness
• Weird pencil grip, poor writing, use of excessive pressure
• Did not crawl as baby
• Poor posture
• Unable to tie shoe laces
• Poor attention and concentration
• Clingy to parent or dependent on routine, fearful and shy
• Lack of confidence, low self esteem
• Poor organisational skills
• Inability to follow instructions
• Fatigued by schoolwork
• Bed wetting beyond normal age where there is no medical cause
• Inability to sit still
• Unexplained sadness
Programmes such as Primary Movement, Listening Training and EASIE in particular may be used to address these difficulties in order to bring academic progress and improvement to the quality of life for the whole family - reducing difficulties long term rather than just providing coping strategies.
Tools for Life is run by Gwyneth Jeyes, and information about Gwyneth and the Tools for Life can be found on this site. If you feel you need more or would like a free telephone consultation call 01636 673 045.